- If you have an iLab account, please login at the top right or use this link https://ilab.sanfordburnham.org/
- If you do not have an iLab account, please click HERE to request an account. All fields are required.
- You must have a Customer ID and iLab account to request services from this facility.
- To obtain a Customer ID please email Eveline Hernandez at email@example.com
- To obtain an iLab account, please click HERE.
Forgot your password? Please click HERE.
Overview of Services
The High-Throughput Screening facility offers the necessary infrastructure for scientists interested in conducting chemical library screening of biological targets. It provides diverse screening instrumentation, compound libraries and expertise on high throughput screens and automation. It supports both user- or facility-driven screening projects. It works in partnership with Assay Development Facility to help in the selection and implementation of the most suitable biochemical or cellular assays for each project.
- Preparation and handling of compound libraries for high throughput screening
- Screening small-molecule compound libraries in 384- or 1536-well formats with various detection technologies (absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence, fluorescence polarization (FP), TR-FRET, AlphaScreen)
- Screening data analysis and support for HTS hit follow-up studies
- Cherry picking, hit confirmation screens Instrument Use - $50/hour
- Conversion of cell-based and biochemical assays to high-throughput/automation compatible formats
Dr. Fu-Yue Zeng | Associate Director
Antimone Dewing 858-646-3100 x3720
Carlton Gasior 858-646-3100 x3311
Location and hours of operation
9am – 5pm
(By Appointment Only)