Internal users with SBMRI:
- Log in to iLab at the top right (If you do not have an iLab account, click on the sign up link to register.)
- Once logged into the site, go to the Equipment tab to reserve time on the equipment or click on the Service Request tab to request a service from the Transgenic Mouse Lab.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Please contact the facility at 858-646-3100 ext. 3262 to discuss your requirements.
Overview of Services
Researchers to the Animal Facility may use iLab to reserve time on the calendars for various equipment (see list below) and request services from the Transgenic Mouse Lab.
Equipement available to reserve through iLab:
- Irradiator (for cells and animals)
- IDEXX VetTest (blood and urinte testing instrument)
- VetScan VS2 (blood analytes, chemistry panel)
- VisualSonics VEVO 770 (Ultrasound)
- Xenogen IVIS 200
- CODA 6 (blood pressure instrument)
Services of the Transgenic Mouse Laboratory:
- ES cell injections into blastocytes (knockout creation)
- DNA injections into oocytes (transgenic creation)
- embryo rederivations
- cryopreservation of sperm and embryos
- embryo recovery
- tumor transplantation
Mary Braxton | Facility Manager
Hilda Clarke | Assistance Manager
Location and hours of operation
8AM to 5PM
Monday through Friday